Confined Spaces / Working at Heights Courses
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for each day of the 1-day attendance courses.
- “If you have booked your course then you will have already accepted these terms and conditions”
- “If you book your course over the counter at one of our offices then you will be given these terms and conditions”
- “If you book over the telephone then you will receive the terms and conditions for your course in your confirmation email. Should you disagree with these terms then you will have to contact us within 24 hours of your booking for a full refund.”
- Full payment must be paid to secure your place. All students will require a USI in order to get their certificates on the day, this information has been (or will be) sent to you and this only takes a few minutes.
- You must have your USI by the end of the day / course in order to get your certificate.
- If you do not receive your booking confirmation within 15 minutes of your booking then it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact us IMMEDIATELY. Not receiving your booking confirmation is no grounds for a refund.
Please note: In order to do this course there may be strict identification requirements.
- Course bookings are non-transferable to another person nor are fee paid transferable to another course unless you have provided more than 7 days notice.
- If you cancel a booking with more than 7 days’ notice, we will refund any fees paid.
- If you cancel within 7 days then you will lose all fees paid.
- If you do not turn up on the day then you lose all fees paid, even if you contact us on the day as this falls outside the required notice periods. If you do not attend for a full day of training (you leave or abandon your required attendance), then, unless approved, we will consider that you have cancelled your course - no refunds apply and full fees must be paid to re-book.
- Just Careers Training (trading as Licences 4 Work) reserves the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, any fees paid will be refunded in full, or you may reschedule with no additional fees. In such cases, Just Careers Training’s liability will be limited to the amount of fee.
- If you wish to reschedule more than 7 days before your scheduled attendance then there is no fee. This applies once only.
- For the second reschedule, a $50 (per course, therefore combo course will be $100) reschedule fee applies. Again, this requires more than 7 day’s notice (less than 7 days will be treated as per the terms below)
- You may not reschedule a third time; you will lose all fees paid and have to pay the full course fee to book.
- If you wish to reschedule with less than 7 days but more than 48 hours’ notice then there is a $50 rescheduling fee per course ($100 for a combo) - this must be paid to secure your booking.
- You cannot reschedule with less than 48 hours’ notice - you will lose any fees paid and have to rebook your course and pay all fees again.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness, you must notified us on the day and a medical certificate must be supplied by the close of business on that day and a fee of $25 per day is payable ($50 for a combo course for) in order to reschedule your course.
- If you are required to reschedule your course due to illness or any other reason, a new date must be booked in within 7 days of your original booking or you will lose all fees paid and will have to make a new booking.
Course Confirmation and Commencement
- On confirmation of your booking, we will send you a confirmation of enrolment by email.
- All courses have a theory, practical and final assessment component.
- Participants must arrive 15 minutes prior to the advertised/informed starting time.
- In the event you are running 15 minutes or later, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER there will be no refunds. You will have to book again by paying a reschedule fee of 50% of the course fee. For 2-day courses, the reschedule fee is 25% of the total fee.
- If you are running late on day 2 (where applicable), of a 2 day course, then you may not be allowed to enter your course and you may need to reschedule day 2 for 25% of the fee.
- If you have an acceptable reason for this then management may, at its own discretion, reduce / waive the fee for rebooking.
- All courses require Identification documents. Some will however have legal identification requirements.
- Please ensure you check your course information to ensure you understand the ID requirements. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- If you do not have the correct ID, you will not be admitted. A rescheduling fee of $50 per course/day applies. Please read the entry requirements carefully.
Further Fees for Training and / or Assessment
- If for any reason you do not finish your course or fail your assessment and are required to attend for further day training, then a fee of $100 (or the full course fee where the fee was less than $100) will apply for each day of training and every subsequent day. Your trainer will advise of what will be required for you to pass complete your course. You must complete your course within 1 month of your original booking.
- Certificates will not be issued until all fees owing are paid and a valid USI has been provided.
- Enclosed shoes must be worn at all times. If you arrive without enclosed shoes, you will be refused entry to your course. No refunds apply. You may HIRE a pair of shoes for a small fee (subject to availability)
- Street parking only. Parking within the unit complex is strictly off limits. If you park your vehicle within this unit complex, you run the risk of having your vehicle towed away. Any costs associated with this are payable by the vehicle Owner/driver and will not be accepted by Licences 4 Work.