ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM COURSES AND LICENCES
- BEST PRICES & QUALITY IN WA GUARANTEED!
- Two great locations - MALAGA & JANDAKOT
- Classes still running
- SMALL CLASS SIZES FOR SAFER & BETTER QUALITY TRAINING
- SOCIAL DISTANCING APPLIED AT ALL SITES
- Free HAND SANITISERS available for use
- Weekday and Weekend Courses
- Book more than 1 course and save! - Automatically calculated at cart
- Employer Multi Discount - Save up to 20% Contact us or book directly online via our Employer Portal
- Must be at least 18 and over!
ELEVATING WORK PLATFORM (HRWL WP)
EWP Over 11m (WP)
STANDARD / BEGINNER Price – ONLY $269
ADVANCED / EXPERIENCED Price - ONLY $199
*PROMOTIONAL PRICES FROM $232 - CLICK BOOK NOW FOR CURRENT PROMOTIONS!
* Our Regular Prices cannot be beaten. Promotional Prices subject to availability
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 AND OVER
- Standard Course - 2 days of attendance OR Advanced - 1 day of attendance
- Webinar Option STANDARD course - Online attendance for 1 day of training, then Completion session (up to 4 hours) at the training centre
- What is the Webinar option?
Students required to complete TPT and Workbook online, this will be sent via a link. Anyone who has issues or unable to access can come in to admin to collect a copy. Admin to check both components are done and print for trainer. Student will receive an email to confirm they are ready to come in for Exam and Practical. 3 groups of 4 available to book in for a session.
- All Licence components are WA approved course resulting in Nationally recognised HRW (WP) licence
- Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0005 Licence to operate an Elevated Work Platform (over 11m) / National High Risk Work Licence (WP)
- TWO Huge modern Training Centre in Malaga and Jandakot
- Class sizes reduced and social distancing enabled for attendance and completion sessions
- Click on Book Now for course dates and locations for Full Face to Face Courses
- Click on Book Webinar to commence your course by Webinar
* Completion session for Webinar delivery booked on completing of online assessment and requires attending training centre – Completion session and Final HRW Assessment may be conducted on same day subject to availability
"Licence 4 My Staff" (we come to you)
Suitable for group bookings & on-site training Contact us for special pricing
- Nationally Recognised High Risk Work EWP Licence
- Minimum 8 people for onsite training / assessment
- For less than 8, send your staff to our training centre by clicking Book Now
- Training at your site , Assessment at your site or at ours
- For 8 people or more, please enquire now
- L4W assists thousands of people in getting their licences each year
- Free passport photos provided on site for your worksafe application